Parts Shop MAX :: Forums :: Forum member swap meet :: Parts for Sale from Club MAX members
Badical SC400, Coilovers, Wheels, 97Aero. San Diego $5500 OBO!!!!! << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Moderators: Parts Shop Max, Dan at MAX USA
Author Post
danegerous
Sun Sep 02 2012, 10:29PM
Registered Member #52

Hey guise, I need to buy something a little more MPG sensitive and use whatever is left over on the FC build. Here's the details:

1995 SC400, 4.0L v8. Diamond white pearl with tan leather interior. Clean title.

259k miles, I am the third owner.

Timing belt was last done by Hiro's auto in Costa Mesa at 199k. The oil gets changed every 3,000 miles with a high quality synthetic and napa filter.

Interior is 7/10, the climate control lcd is bled, there is a small tear on the drivers seat and a few of the cluster bulbs need to be replaced. All needles have been replaced, and new cluster bulbs as well as a parts gauge cluster are included. if I replace the bulbs and the climate control lcd (~$100) it will easily be a 9/10.

A/C is very cold, everything works on the car except for the cd changer, which I sacrificed to run the AUX cable. Totally worth it, and sounds amazing with a factory 10'' subwoofer. Very balanced and hits hard. The mirror ecu may need to be replaced or it's possible that the switch may not be plugged in.

Factory keyless works and comes with one remote key and one normal key.

As for the exterior, it's an 7/10 as well. It has a full 97 conversion, sans the foglights because I like it better without them. It gives an aero like appearance to the factory bumper. There is no body damage just minor scratches from the original paint and the new paint on the conversion pieces didn't hold up so well. Some chipping paint on the front bumper and cracking paint on the back. I want to redo the paint but with diamond white pearl is not something to be half-assed so I was holding out for the real deal. It still looks amazing and cleans up fine but if you want to make this thing the bees knees, invest some money in the new paint.

As for modifications, aside from the AUX hack, there are Powered By Max coilovers, and 18x9.5+12 Varrestoen wheels all around. It's sitting on almost new 225/40/18's. It is ready to go and I daily it to and from school.

Kbb value is just over $5100 so I feel what I'm asking is fair and reflects what I have into it. The coilovers were $1000 and the wheels were $900. I forgot how much tires were but they were all 4 replaced in this past year.

********Car is very low and you must be considerate of where you are driving.

This picture is before I purchased the front grill.

Here are a few pictures, taken today. 08/25/2012

A few interior shots before it gets cleaned.

Engine bay and service sticker:

If you wish to see higher resolution pictures of the interior, feel free to check my flickr photo stream, at http://www.flickr.com/photos/85812446@N06/

Anyone is welcome to come see the car, please pm me or email me for an appointment.

Thank you for time! And feel free to make an offer.
Hollywood
Sun Sep 09 2012, 12:14AM
Registered Member #708

best of luck with sale. thing is rather clean.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF