Parts Shop MAX :: Forums :: イベント/Event and Regional forum :: アメリカでのイベントUSA Event
Sideway Sundays Lake Elsinore Sept 8 at Storm Stadium << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Moderators: Parts Shop Max, Dan at MAX USA
Author Post
1320drift
Sat Aug 10 2013, 09:12pm
Registered Member #1109

I just signed up to drift at the Sideway Sundays event. It's more of an event for the people than it is a drift day. There will be a lot of amatuer drifters and not a lot of drift runs for eveyone but they have some cool stuff like food trucks, cars that try and make up a car show, bikini contest, music and usually a couple pros will show up to drift. If you guys are not busy that Sunday roll out or even better sign your car up for the car show or to drift. If you want to drift, keep in mind this isn't a practice day, so you won't have a lot of runs. At least that's how all the past ones I've been to are. Last time the track had a 3rd gear entry into the first turn then a few more 2nd gear turns. Kind of short but at least you don't have to drive up to Willow. It's $100 to drift if you pay at AMP, $127 I think if you sign up online and $80 if you are a AMP member.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF