Author Post
Dan at MAX USA
Sun Feb 18 2007, 10:22PM

Registered Member #2

Post up photos of the turbo build!
white lao tzu
Mon Feb 19 2007, 10:46AM
Registered Member #12

this is all you get for now. more later this week i took pics need to upload them. werd

those pics are old. since i have basically finished the ic and piping (thanks be to tommy for letting me use his welder and for him welding my cold pipe) (my hot pipe bummed me out, youll see it in a few days when i upload) did the oil pan put most of the exhuast shit on. still need to get my ecu install fuel pump all the oil lines for the oil cooler shit like that. i cut off one fender today also. need to do the other do an alignment and put the fenders on. only have one weekend left before im trying to have it done dunno if ima make it. i got the turbo and stuff on too.
mattycakes
irax
Mon Feb 19 2007, 03:47PM
Registered Member #10

awwwwww kitttaahh
Dan at MAX USA
Mon Feb 19 2007, 06:46PM

Registered Member #2

The lipped out wheels and the wide quarters are gonna look gangsta. What are the wheel, tire specs?
What turbo did you select? Did you hit up scooter for info on his turbo build/explosion? You daily driving that electric car?

Let us know if you need our services with anything...rebuilding the hot pipe with some special bends/welding or whatever.
Never Lift
Tue Feb 20 2007, 12:11AM
Registered Member #9

showem the pipe brah!
white lao tzu
Tue Feb 20 2007, 04:39AM
Registered Member #12

when the pics cometh ill posteth. you guys have a pipe bender? if so that would be money if not i just need to get my car running and worry about looks later.
the wheels are 17x9/10 plus 7 215/235 40 17 respectivly. i want more lip but theyll do for now. tires are just federals sticky and cheap.
turbo is s14 t28, currently driving the elcrtic car ya its super sweet, has a radio lol. scooters setup was way more gangster than mine, mine is really simple actually, probably the simpliest ka setup thats not uber ghetto.
pics in a few days i promise
dave we are doin ht
Dan at MAX USA
Wed Feb 21 2007, 08:23AM

Registered Member #2

We weld mandrel u-bends to get the desired shape.
Dan at MAX USA
Wed Feb 21 2007, 08:28AM

Registered Member #2

like on elskylinea
white lao tzu
Thu Feb 22 2007, 02:12AM
Registered Member #12

werd thats what i did just doesnt look as nice lol
white lao tzu
Fri Feb 23 2007, 01:00AM
Registered Member #12

finally did some more shit last weekend. hope to get the car running well this weekend but i have a ways to go still so i can make it to the srt event at horse thief.
random pics, dont make fun of my hotpipe, ima redo it later in life when i give a shit.
some pics of my oil pan, pulled that bung off my spare intake manifold. welded the outside then the inside then hit it with some jb weld pretty sure its way legit at a decent angle too

my hot pipe, i like the look of the burnt metal or whatever always liked it. my hotpipe looks like a gun. i still need to weld a nipple and bov thing on it

got a little better at welding plus i was using a friends welder w/ gas this time now i want gas for mine so bad lol, this is my best on thus far

here you can see the cold pipe in its entirety. im pretty happy with how it came out, its just a u bend 180d basically with a little twist. using stock grommet thing for the intake mani tb since it has that aicv thing

just random pic that encompases the engine bay

heat wrap and turbo stuff oil feed. made it at a local shop. its a -3 line cost me 20$ good deal imo

intercooler and cold pipe pretty satisfied. i need 2 more t bolts for the couplers at the ic they are bigger than i thought and i cant trim the t bolt clamps down enough

took off one fender so far. this was my "good" fender. turned out it was alot of bondo like expected, and shot bondo powder everywhere when i was trying to cut it, that and the expansion foam i had in there from when i cut my inner fenders a while ago tried to catch on fire. ima make like a few L brackets to put them back together and weld em back home. this weekend thor dies.

i want your guys opinion on color/aero. im pretty sure im gonna paint it red with msport aero. here are pics
is350 red... looks sick in person. pretty sure ima go with some sort of red. i like that black with tons of flake look but its not really bright enough for a drift car but on the oher hand i dont want like neon green with pink stripes. any recomendations on a sweet red? that older bmw orangy red looks sick also. so does the msport car color. and the fk car color i like, as well as the touge factory red car w/ rpf1 that s13 is a sweet red too. need my tax return lol

pretty sure ima go with fatboy zenki msport aero. i may have to raise my car a tiny bit, what do you guys think?

i wanted final konnexion but its just too high i want it to be low but not too low.

matt
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF