Moderators: Parts Shop Max, Dan at MAX USA
Author Post
Driftolicious
Mon Feb 14 2011, 10:02pm
Registered Member #935

My names Jesse Wiesner and I have a drifting problem haha.
So lets start this party right.

THE CAR:
1994 nissan silvia
98 sr20det
gt2871r .64 a/r
550cc nismo injectors
z32 MAF
Megan racing from turbo back to testpipe
rienhard partial titanium catback exhaust
welded diff.
big ass cxracing frontmount.
and an oldschool blitz bov that works better than chocolate and peanut butter.

So i bought the car stock, non turbo sr from japan.

funny thing was is that it wasnt that slow, but slow enough for me so i dropped a couple g's into it
(YES I FIXED THE ELECTRICAL TAPED HOLE ON THE COLD SIDE)

You ever heard the perfect sound of exhaust/engine sound mixture? i doubt it. I hear it everyday with this riehnhard

So thats within the first 8 days i had the car haha. But like they say new things get old fast!
so BOOM

I was pretty pissed when i got the car back from the artist seeing as he made one side look like my little pony...

I ran with this for about 2 months before i could afford coilovers/ and man was it worth $1600 megan rs type coilovers with 64-way adjustment.(external reservoir)

then we did a lil drift

So after the competition above i was invited to become part of a drift team called DRIFTOLICIOUS. (i know the name...it gets catchy if you say it 100 times) needless to say the colors werent "graffiti"

SOOOOOOOOO the car turned purple....

we did another little drift

So not 3 days after i painted it purple i thought it looked gay...so i painted it silver and 2 days after i painted it silver...shit just got real:( my motor died doing a 130km/h bank. finished the bank and all you could hear was tickatickatickaticka.so i put on the biggest wiiiiing youve ever seeeeeeeen haha and replaced the motor/ got a bunk motor and melted the head the next day/ 3 days later had a new motor in and we did a little drift

after a little i decided the wing was a little to much so i took it off.
AND GUESS WHAT I DID!!!! i drifted

So after 3 different motors the last one i got was from a 98 kouki s14 with 45000km's on it. She runs like a butte. aint she puuuurdyyy.

so thats about it for now but shes in the works for a new paintjob for ALL of next year and shes on jackstands waiting for her pbm max angle kit:) hope everyone enjoyed and stay posted for updates
Dan at MAX USA
Tue Feb 15 2011, 02:06am

Registered Member #2

welcome!

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF