Parts Shop MAX :: Forums :: イベント/Event and Regional forum :: アメリカでのイベントUSA Event
Drift Circuit is back in San Diego << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: Parts Shop Max, Dan at MAX USA
Author Post
Dan at MAX USA
Wed Jul 23 2008, 11:22pm

Registered Member #2

Drift Circuit has been selected to host a drifting exhibition on the ialand tarmac in front of the grand stands at the Coronado Naval base's 11th annual Speed Festival during fleet week 2008. The annual race at the base, a long tradition for San Diego classic car enthusiasts happens this year on September 27-28th. Drifting is slated for a lunch time slot both days and is going to feature six of San Diego's best drivers. We would like to invite drift enthusiasts, their friends and family to come out and support our military, and to help show our city that the sport of drifting has a strong following that would like to see the sport on a regular basis in San Diego. Even though our space and time is quite limited this year on track we intend to put on a great show so drifting can become an important facet of this historic event. Please come and support the unique opportunity our sport has been given by the military, and let them know you'd like to see more! For those who aren't able to drift but are still proud to show off their ride, there will be a "car club corral" area near the track where your club can represent next to the Ferrarri, Mini, Mustang, and Viper Clubs (just to name a few) that have a strong annual show at the Speed Festival.

To nominate a local pro for the exhibition or if you are interested in joining us in the car club corral, email us at info©driftcircuit.org
For SPEED FESTIVAL TICKETS and more info on fleet week go to www.driftcircuit.org or http://www.fleetweeksandiego.org/coronadospeedfestival/index.html or http://www.fleetweeksandiego.org/

Sideways_In_SD
Thu Jul 24 2008, 02:29pm
Registered Member #6

FUCKING RAD!!

Nice job Dan.

"Luckyyyy!"
Dan at MAX USA
Fri Jul 25 2008, 03:02am

Registered Member #2

Thanks

General admission is $25/35 in advance $35/$45 day of
Car Show entry is $15
Car Club Corral is free but you have to ask me in advance for passes. No passes at the event.
For those that do the exhibition on the track. I will provide G/A tickets.
white lao tzu
Fri Aug 01 2008, 03:07am
Registered Member #12

i wanna play
Dan at MAX USA
Fri Aug 01 2008, 06:22pm

Registered Member #2

Fo show I want you to do it. Can you get your exterior cleaned up by then?
white lao tzu
Fri Aug 01 2008, 08:35pm
Registered Member #12

im working on it but i have to fix my motor and random shit still. what all do i need? i gotta fix my car before round 3, so that gives me aug for that, then sept to make it look pretty. but school starts and stuff. hollar
Dan at MAX USA
Sat Aug 02 2008, 12:34am

Registered Member #2

whats wrong with your new motor? I want your car to be sexy (from a distance) like it was before you donated all your aero to the tracks. What about Tommy's aero too?
white lao tzu
Sat Aug 02 2008, 12:41am
Registered Member #12

the idle and its still slow. nothing broke at asb, well i have an exhuast leak i need to figure out from asb, hopefully not my manifold, but its just from before. i dont wanna do a lot of drifitng on it like this because i dont wanna fuck it up.
tommy is working on getting a bumper/fender i think. wanna sponsor me with some paint
Dan at MAX USA
Sat Aug 02 2008, 02:33am

Registered Member #2

I see, hopefully the engine issues are minor fixes.
Sponsoring you for paint would be like sponsoring fat albert for twinkis. As temporary as your aero is we should rattle can it green so it looks good from far and far from good, then I dont have to be sad when you destroy it again. Or you should send local body shops your sexy drift photos and tell them how much biz you will bring them by referring all of the drifters in town when they see your xtra sexy ride.
irax
Sat Aug 02 2008, 02:39pm
Registered Member #10

I hate life right now.....
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF