Parts Shop MAX :: Forums :: イベント/Event and Regional forum :: アメリカでのイベントUSA Event
feb 22 d1 qualify event mineral wells texas 50 bucks , how much better can it get << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Moderators: Parts Shop Max, Dan at MAX USA
Author Post
superSRman
Fri Feb 06 2009, 11:11pm
Registered Member #328

author=aaronlosey link=topic=529.msg5926#msg5926 date=1233295029 wrote ...

Yes you heard it right, our Feb 22 Mineral Wells event is going to be a chance to become a D1 Underground driver, so you can go drive with the pros from Japan and the USA! OMG, really? REALLY!!!! So basically if you place top 4 in this event's competition, you will be allowed to go to the 4 big D1GP USA events and drive! You will not be made to drive in a driver search or anything like that, you will be allowed to try and win it all. Of course you will need to get your car up to snuff with tech and such, but this is neat stuff. You get to drive with the pros and try to get into the tandem rounds with them!

A few key notes, the competition will start in the afternoon whenever I feel its time to start, probably around 2ish. Gates open as early as you want to get there. Practice will be all morning, starting at 10 am sharp. Gates close just before 6.

The competition will be tandem, this is going to be a serious fight for these licenses, I can think of 6-8 people with heavily prepped and caged cars that will be there. Probably people from out of state too. If you want to see how you stack up, come on out. If you just want to practice with these great drivers, and get tips, come out and practice in the morning.

Judging will be by 2 D1 licensed drivers..... Don't get too excited, you already know these people. They aren't Japanese lol.

Absolutely no one drives without a helmet. Typical tech applies, all your lugnuts, battery tie down, working car with oil and gas in it. ALL CONVERTIBLE CARS NEED A CAGE TO TANDEM. If you have a race suit, gloves, etc, I suggest you bring them for fun and wear them. It pays to look professional down the line, but you don't have to have these things. But the pictures and media will be sent back to D1 and will be used on their site.

Next order of business, I need everyone to go and update their first post of their driver bio to include a nice picture of themselves, their full name, city, and some info about their car, and a few good shots of their car driving. Go to the main page of fabricatedmotorsports.com and click the gallery link to go find some picks of yourself. I will be adding probably +1000 pictures in the next few days thanks to Norm, Click the Pirate on here. You will be able to use them in your posts. I need this stuff up so I can easily give my top 4 drivers pics, info, etc to the D1 guys, as the top 4 drivers will also get their pics and info featured on the D1GP site.

Entry fee for this event will be 50 dollars, or if you have a season pass, your already covered. This event is 10 dollars more than normal because it is taking alot more prep work and money to host it. Spectators will be charged a nominal charge to get in the gate, 3 dollars, to help take the cost of the event off of the drivers. Spectator charge will be just for D1 Qualifier events, not normal practice days.

As I think of things I will add them up here.

Please give me an idea if your going to participate or come practice with everyone. I'm really excited for this event! Here comes D1GP USA!
Never Lift
Sat Feb 07 2009, 11:30pm
Registered Member #9

tell D1 to have a qualifier in Cali. there are shit loads of awesome drivers out here that always seem to get screwed on this stuff.
superSRman
Sun Feb 08 2009, 12:22am
Registered Member #328

lol stop having ASB's with out texas and come out here lol

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF