Parts Shop MAX :: Forums :: MAXに質問 Ask MAX :: クレイジードリフタ―河森に質問 Ask Eisuke San and MAX staff questions
s14 subframe. altering subframe bushes for tractio/anti squat << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Moderators: Parts Shop Max, Dan at MAX USA
Author Post
swiftmini
Sat Sep 12 2009, 09:22am
Registered Member #507

Hi there, a friend has asked me to develop a bush set too fit an s14 subframe into a s13. This is not a problem for me to do. He also asked me too make slotted spacers (just like kazama locking collars) so that he could slightly lower the subby and place the spacer into the front or back of the subframe, so that it is tilted backward or forward.

This will alter the anti squat geometry and traction.

Has anyone on here played around with subframe angle, I have noticed a couple of builders have done this over in the uk.

Kev
Dan at MAX USA
Tue Sep 15 2009, 06:15pm

Registered Member #2

We are working on another version of our solid subframe riser that will allow s13s to fit the s14 subframe which has superior traction geometry however we don't have any experience with adding shims to our exsisting subframe accessories.
dubc
Wed Jan 20 2010, 04:25am
Registered Member #679

been searching for the longest time and came across this post, I just wanted to find out if this is still a go? I have a s14 sub laying around for a while now and always wanted to slap it on my s13 but the bushings on the s14sub are totally shut. Been tempted to buy nismo bushings or even the megans and force it in but how long will it last? My friend did it on his s13 but the rubber only lasted 4 mos and started falling apart. Please tell me that you guys still planning on producing this pieces.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF